Click the dropdown boxes below to find out who you need to get in touch with if you have a problem or need to update your details.

If you used your Pension Pot to buy an annuity from an insurance provider, you will need to contact them if you want to change any of your details.


If you transferred your benefits to another pension provider to use their Drawdown option, you will need to contact them to inform them if you're having any problems, or you need to update any of your details.


If you're receiving a pension payment from William Hill for your Retirement Plan benefits, you'll need to make sure your contact information and bank details are correct. If you change your bank details or move home and don't notify us, it may result in us stopping your pension until your details are corrected.

If you need to update your contact information or bank details, you should contact the William Hill Group Pensions Department. You can find their details by clicking on ‘Get in Touch’ on the right. 

If you die while you're receiving a pension from William Hill, your next of kin will need to let us know as soon as possible so that we can make sure there are no overpayments and to assess any further benefits that may be payable.